At CCRI, we're committed to providing outstanding services to the community members we serve that's why we hire and maintain only individuals that have a passion for helping people, are dedicated, and strive for excellence. These qualities are essential to a team members success and commitment to the clients we serve.
Help others reach their potential and you'll bring out the best in yourself.
You'll not only be making a difference in someone else's life, but you'll change your own along the way.
“CCRI is like my second family, they appreciate their employees and I have realized CCRI is a permanent part of my life."
– Angela Breckel, Professional Caregiver
CCRI recognizes the value of each individual team member and is pleased to provide an outstanding work culture, comprehensive benefits, on-going training opportunities, employee recognition programs, and competitive salaries.
• THE BENEFITS OF HELPING PEOPLE AT CCRI!
• It's HUGELY rewarding!
• Competitive salary and a BONUS opportunity!
• Positive, respectful and family friendly work environment!
• We only hire outstanding individuals so you will be in good company!
• Casual dress code policy -- You can wear your everyday clothes!
• You get to be CREATIVE in your job! Every day is different!
• Flexibility in your work schedule!
• Opportunity to get more hours if you desire or go full-time with benefits!
• On-going training for your success!
• And, soooooo much more!
LEARN MORE, VIEW HOURS AVAILABLE OR APPLY: www.creativecare.org
CCRI is a nonprofit organization that serves over 330 individuals in the community and employs over 450 team members. CCRI has been providing quality services for over 30 years and is a former recipient of the FM Chamber Chamber Choice NON PROFIT OF THE YEAR! CCRI provides employment opportunities RICH with REWARDS!
CCRI is located in Moorhead, MN across the river from Fargo, ND and serves all of
Clay County, including Hawley, MN