Wadena, MN 56482
Since 1925 Tri-County Health Care has been a staple in the communities they serve. With clinics in Bertha, Henning, Ottertail, Sebeka and Wadena we have grown to be the largest and only JCAHO accredited hospital in Todd and Wadena counties.
While we continue to expand our services we are confident we will continue to meet our mission to “Improve the health of the communities we serve”. You can be confident that our services and staff meet the highest standards of care on a continuous basis!
Tri-County Health Care works hard to maintain our reputation as the preferred employer in central Minnesota. We strive to be the health care provider where patients choose to receive care, physicians choose to practice and where employees choose to work.
Tri-County Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. We are pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such request.
The benefits package at Tri-County Health Care includes:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Long-term Disability Insurance
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Deferred Compensation Programs
• Pension Programs
• Flexible Benefits Accounts (Section 125 plan)
• Employee assistance program (free, confidential counseling)
• Rehab gym and equipment availability
• Paid Time Off program (vacation and sick leave)
• Extended Illness benefits
• Voluntary Benefits (accident, short-term disability, cancer coverage)