Littleton, CO 80163
CHI is one of the nation's largest faith-based healthcare systems and, as such, provides CHI Health at Home access to the latest clinical and technological resources to help us meet the unique healthcare needs of our clients in the comfort and privacy of their home.
The Mission of Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church, supported by education and research. Fidelity to the Gospel urges us to emphasize human dignity and social justice as we create healthier communities.
Our Vision is to live up to our name as one CHI:
- Catholic: Living our Mission and Core Values.
- Health: Improving the health of the people and communities we serve.
- Initiatives: Pioneering models and systems of care to enhance care delivery.
Nearly 700 employees, physicians, participating congregation members and board members from throughout Catholic Health Initiatives participated in the process of naming our core values. The core values define CHI and serve as our guiding principles. They are the roots, or anchors, from which all of our activities, decisions and behaviors follow.
- Reverence: Profound respect and awe for all of creation, the foundation that shapes spirituality, our relationships with others and our journey to God.
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, fidelity, trust, truthfulness in all we do.
- Compassion: Solidarity with one another, capacity to enter into another's joy and sorrow.
- Excellence: Preeminent performance, becoming the benchmark, putting forth our personal and professional best.
Interested applicants can apply online at: www.catholichealth.net
Catholic Health Initiatives is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Health at Home, please call (701) 237-8170.