Fargo, ND 58104
About Professional Advantage
Professional Advantage was established in Sydney, Australia 1989 and today employs over 250 people worldwide. Our North American office was established in 1996 to market and support our line of business solutions for Microsoft.
Our customers range from smaller local organizations to multinational publicly traded firms. We provide specific industry functionality to staffing organizations to help them improve their performance and the return in their IT investment. We also have a number of cross industry solutions designed to help customers by enhancing their Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
Our relationship with Microsoft as a reseller and solution developer continues to grow. Professional Advantage has been named a Microsoft President’s Club member for the past 12 years. President’s Club honors high-performing Microsoft Dynamics partners whose commitment to customers is reflected in their business success and growth. This prestigious group represents the top 5 percent of Microsoft Dynamics partners worldwide. Membership is granted based on their continual, committed efforts aimed at offering solutions that meet the needs of their customers.
Professional Advantage provides software solutions built in Microsoft Dynamics® solutions. Software solutions include:
Staffing Software Solutions
- 1Staff is built in Microsoft Dynamics GP® and Microsoft Dynamics® CRM. Our staffing software allows customers to process more timesheets in less time, maximize their margins, and improve their cash flow. Customers are better able to track, bill and analyze placements with 1Staff.
Cross Industry Solutions
- Archive your data with Company Data Archive (CDA) for Microsoft Dynamics® GP.
- Improve cash flow and reduce bad debt with Collections Management for Microsoft Dynamics® GP.
- Define a national account relationship between multiple customers with National Accounts for Microsoft Dynamics® GP.
Retail Software Solutions
- Gain insight into retail performance while minimizing inventory stock and maximizing inventory availability with Retail Analytics & Merchandise Planning (RAMP).
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics® RMS and Microsoft Dynamics GP with RMS ConnectPro to allow automatic communication flow between retail stores, Headquarters and finance department, along with accurate information on inventory, purchasing, sales and banking available throughout the organization.
Careers at Professional Advantage
Professional Advantage strives to attract the best talent in the industry. We believe our best asset is our employees and their passion for excellence. We are continually looking for individuals who will enhance our collaborative team of professionals in the US office.