Red Wing Job Fair 2019
Looking for a job in the Red Wing, MN area?
Join us at the Red Wing Job Fair 2019!
Explore the variety of career opportunities from multiple employers across our region. Network with fellow job seekers and local employers.
Employers are waiting to meet you!
When: Wednesday Feb 13th, 10:30am - 12:30am
Where: Minnesota State College Southeast
308 Pioneer Rd, Red Wing, MN 55066
Job Fair Tips:
- Bring many copies of your resume to submit to employers.
- Come prepared.
- Dress appropriately.
- Allow yourself adequate time.
- Get your bearings.
- Prioritize the employers you're most interested in.
- Introduce yourself and be prepared to give your "career pitch."
- Say thank you.
- Follow up within 24-48 hours after the career fair.
- Send thank you note to the recruiters you talked to.
Resume Writing Tips:
- Format your resume so it is easy to read.
- Identify accomplishments, not just job descriptions.
- Write Your resume for the Industry.
- Replace your objective" with a "Career Summary"
- Network. And then network some more.
Job Seekers, sign into your JobsHQ account and add this job fair to your upcoming events - employers will be able to search for YOU!
Click on apply to see a list of attending employers.