Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Forum Communications Company is seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver innovative software solutions for industry-leading products.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with Product Management and Product Owners to define the development roadmap.
- Work alongside agile/scrum teams in the development of new products.
- Acquire and document detailed needs from stakeholders and/or customers.
- Prioritize and manage the backlog for an agile development team.
- Provide the detail in the epics and users stories to help the team build products that our customers want and need.
- Set and communicate product release plans.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Assess value, develop use cases, develop personas and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 1+ years.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Demonstrated ability to become a subject matter expert in your field.
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-departmental relationships.
- Understanding of the life-cycle of software products, especially web based products.
- Ability to communicate high level software and application architecture concepts clearly to non-technical stakeholders.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is insurable by the company.
- Must carry an acceptable level of vehicle insurance as required by the company.