Night Press Helper
- Assists press operator to install sheets on impression (back-up) cylinder
- Fasten reinforcing bars to metal printing plates and offset blankets, and blankets on press cylinders.
- Assist press operator to remove and replace worn rollers and adjust pressure between rollers.
- Clean ink and distributing rollers, using cleaning solvent, brush, and rags.
- In charge of the feeding and change overs.
- Tends press in absence of press operator.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to do repetitive motion.
- Must pass color perception test.
- Must pass tape measure test.
* This is a long term position with opportunity to be hired on!
Rotating 12 hour 3rd Shifts- 7:00 pm - 7:00 am, Monday- Sunday If interested, please contact the Lakeville office at 952-469-5050, or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for Night Press Helper
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly