In this position you will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Accurate processing and reporting of search results including regular updates on pending searches.
- Coordination between clients and resources to ensure timely completion of all research results.
- Processes search results with the utmost care and attention to detail.
- Internal department tasks and projects as assigned.
Employees in this role will work cooperatively with both internal clients and team members in an effort to efficiently process research requests.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to interpret data fields on inconsistent resource result forms.
- Must be able to independently prioritize day to day activities and unexpected distractions.
- Must be able to quickly resolve problems with system/research issues and follow through with work load disruptions.
- Must possess courteous and professional phone and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
- Experience using Microsoft Office /& PC’s.
- Typing – 35-50 WPM
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook – Intermediate
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – Intermediate
- PC – Basic
If interested, please contact the Lakeville office at 952-469-5050, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Research/Records Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly