At Lake Country Toyota, we greatly value our customers’ business and consistent loyalty. Over the years, the local Baxter community has treated us well, and we try our best to return the favor. In doing so, we’ve made impeccable customer service our top priority.
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description. I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me. The Walser Automotive Group reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job when necessary. I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract or alter my status as an at-will-employee.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly