Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation's largest and most respected health care management companies, operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now have more than 65,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to build or purchase health care properties in rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence and compassion
Prairie St. John's, a 91-bed psychiatric care facility located in Fargo, North Dakota, has been providing services for children, adolescents and adults to address mental health issues, chemical dependency or addiction and co-occurring disorders since 1997. Prairie offers a full-service psychiatric and addiction Continuum of Care. This Continuum of Care includes inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization, residential treatment, intensive outpatient services and clinic services. Prairie St. John's currently has a full time Licensed Addiction Counselor position available. The candidates selected will be responsible for the following:
• Assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and supervising patients in the assigned treatment program which may be inpatient, partial hospitalization, outpatient services to adults or adolescents and residential treatment for Adults.
• Providing group, family, and multi-family therapy
• Administering chemical dependency evaluations
• Providing treatment team with clinical impressions and recommendations based on patient interactions
The following are the job requirements for the Licensed Addiction Counselor position:
1. Masters degree in Addiction studies or a related field
2. Licensure in the state of North Dakota as an Addiction Counselor
3. Skills in conducting group and family therapy
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
510 4th Street South
Fargo ND 58103