Must be able to operate production machinery, forklift, and tools. Responsible for all duties assigned. May be moved from one area to another, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Loads and unloads paint line. Secures the parts/loads and moves parts, paints parts. Complete production paperwork/instructions.
2. Set-up and operate production machines, assembles parts safely to quality standards and within cycle times.
3. Inspects parts for quality and informs Production Supervisor of any problems. Must be able to count, read, write, and accurately use a tape measure, calipers, or read and understand drawings and prints.
4. Interprets and follows instructions, uses efficient work processes, demonstrates manual dexterity, exhibits required degree of accuracy.
5. Enforces quality standards and procedures, responds quickly to quality problems and complies with documentation requirements.
6. Manages time effectively and strives to contain costs and reduce waste.
7. Must safely operate forklift/lift truck, as needed.
8. Assists in different areas in production, as needed.
9. Ensures equipment is in safe operating condition at all times and performs preventative maintenance as scheduled.
10. Complies with safety regulations, promotes workplace safety and reports all unsafe acts or equipment to the Production Supervisor.
11. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
12. Helps the company meet its Quality objectives.
13. Other duties may also be assigned.
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM!!
TO APPLY VISIT WWW.STEFFES.COM
3050 Highway 22 North
Dickinson ND 58601