Must be able to operate production machinery, forklift, and tools. Responsible for all duties assigned. May be moved from one area to another, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Paints parts, loads and unloads paint line, cleans parts, prepares cleaning chemicals and paints, and maintains paint line and associated equipment. Secures the parts/loads and moves parts. Complete production paperwork/instructions.
2. Set-up and operate production machines, assembles parts safely to quality standards and within cycle times.
3. Inspects parts for quality and informs Production Supervisor of any problems. Must be able to count, read, write, and accurately use a tape measure, calipers, or read and understand drawings and prints.
4. Interprets and follows instructions, uses efficient work processes, demonstrates manual dexterity, exhibits required degree of accuracy.
5. Enforces quality standards and procedures, responds quickly to quality problems and complies with documentation requirements.
6. Manages time effectively and strives to contain costs and reduce waste.
7. Operates punch presses and other production equipment.
8. Must safely operate forklift/lift truck, as needed.
9. Assists in different areas in production, as needed.
10. Ensures equipment is in safe operating condition at all times and performs preventative maintenance as scheduled.
11. Complies with safety regulations, promotes workplace safety and reports all unsafe acts or equipment to the Production Supervisor.
12. Contribute to a positive work environment.
13. Helps the company meet its Quality objectives
14. Other duties may also be assigned
Self directed learner; self motivation; adaptability; use and apply technical concepts; critical thinking; problem solving; oral communication; frustration tolerance; time management; accountability; flexibility; interpersonal relations; teamwork
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• High school diploma or GED
• 0-6 months work experience in related field
• Obtain forklift certification (training will be provided)
• Basic computer knowledge (Windows, email, internet, etc.)
• Communication skills (interact with groups of people and co-workers)
• Basic math skills
• Reading skills (Basic instructional)
• An acceptable combination of education and experience.
Salary: $13-$18 per hour DOE
1726 US Hwy 2
Grand Forks ND 58203