Come to work for the nation's leading beet sugar producer in a hands-on, equipment oriented environment.
American Crystal Sugar Company is seeking experienced Millwrights for their Red River Valley Factories in Drayton and Hillsboro, ND and Crookston and East Grand Forks, MN.
$25.86/ hour and day-one benefits. Apply Today!
This position will perform a wide variety of maintenance duties and interventions including inspections, replacements, alignment, balancing, installation and refurbishment. The position will maintain mechanical equipment and fluid systems as well as perform joining and fabrication activities. Must have the ability to think in abstract terms, solve complex problems, and apply troubleshooting skills.
The principal accountabilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Perform basic to advanced troubleshooting of equipment mechanical issues.
• Describe the basic operating concepts and fundamentals of the major factory systems.
• Interpret and apply technical codes.
• Interpret and revise equipment, hydraulic, and piping drawings, blueprints, and schematics.
• Install and troubleshoot bearings, seals, and gaskets.
• Install, maintain, repair, and troubleshoot equipment generally classified as mechanical power transmission including gearboxes/drives, transmissions, conveyors (belt, scroll, bucket), and rollers.
• Install, troubleshoot, and align shafts and couplings (laser and dial alignment).
• Install and align trunions for large rotating equipment (including requisite rigging)
• Fabricate and install tubing and piping systems, including fittings, manufactured from various materials.
• Install, maintain, rebuild, replace, and troubleshoot valves.
• Install, maintain, rebuild, replace, and troubleshoot centrifugal and positive displacement pumps.
• Install, maintain, rebuild, replace, and troubleshoot mechanical seals.
• Maintain and troubleshoot pneumatic (vacuum) systems including air compressors and air handling units.
• Maintain and troubleshoot hydraulic systems.
• Maintain and repair fired heaters and boilers including coal-handling equipment, ash handling equipment, soot blowers, and vibrators.
• Maintain, repair, and replace fans and blowers including airlocks (rotary valves).
• Weld carbon steel using the SMAW and GMAW processes and weld stainless steel metals using the SMAW process.
• Cut metals using plasma and/or oxyacetylene equipment.
• Optimize mechanical equipment operation.
Qualified applicants must possess a two-year technical degree in a related field and a minimum of 2 years full time industrial millwright experience
OR - must have a fully completed state approved millwright apprenticeship and a minimum of 2 years full time industrial millwright experience
OR – must have a high school diploma or GED and a minimum of 5 consecutive years of full time industrial millwright experience
Applicants must pass the entrance testing requirements, pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check.
To apply, please complete a company application on our website at www.crystalsugar.com. Please attach a cover letter and resume to your application or send accompanying documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skilled Labor - Maintenance - Welding - Maintenance Technician - Millwright - Mechanic -
Multiple Locations MN & ND