Qualified CPA Accountant looking for your next opportunity? We have a GREAT opportunity with an outstanding multi-accounting office and CPA firm in Fargo, ND that offers competitive pay.
If you're looking for a leadership role and client-centered relationships, Volt Workforce Solutions is currently seeking an organized, detail oriented individual who is interested in a full-time CPA Accountant position.
• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Oversee the payroll and accounting departments to ensure accuracy and prepare the compilations and reviews of financial statements.
• Preparation of business and individual tax returns in the office.
• Working with clients on accounting, bookkeeping, and related software.
• Coordinates responsibilities with fellow staff members and communicating with them as well as clients.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
• CPA certification.
• 2 years of public accounting experience.
• Strong proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel, as well as experience with other Microsoft Works programs.
• Posses the ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail.
• Has a vast knowledge base of tax law, tax accounting, and related software.
If you are interested in this position please contact Garrett Greterman at 701-271-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Volt is and Equal Opportunity Employer**
4201 38th St SW, Suite 108
Fargo ND 58104