At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting:
• We value our Clients, our People, and our Culture.
• We strive to create long-term relationships with our Clients, exceed their expectations and add value to their business.
• Employee talent is the cornerstone of our success; We are empowered, passionate about our work and driven for excellence.
• We foster an environment of integrity, accountability, teamwork and opportunity.
Our Mission: Committed to excellence, we strive to improve the performance and profitability of our customers.
Eide Bailly Technology Consulting is looking for a Systems Engineer to provide advanced level service support and assigned tasks on workstations and network operating systems, including problem resolution, technical change implementation, and maintenance.
• Evaluate and manage network systems in relation to current and emerging technologies.
• Assist in systems analysis by providing recommendations, assessments, planning, deployment, configuration, systems integration, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance of operating systems, software applications, web deployed applications, and systems security while ensuring adequate system capacity and performance.
• Design and document configurations and maintenance procedures.
• Deliver technical support to clients via telephone, remotely, and one-on-one within defined service level agreements.
• Resolve critical severity tickets and author incident reports.
• Manage, troubleshoot, and resolve large scale outages.
• Approve network health reports, monthly maintenance reports, and change management.
• Communicate with Business Development team.
• Scope and review project work.
• Mentor team members as needed.
• Requires up to 10-25% t/p>
• At least 3 years of experience servicing, supporting and troubleshooting workstations and servers is required.
• Experience maintaining and engineering large enterprise infrastructures is required.
• VCP, CCNP, MCITP certifications or demonstrable equivalent experience.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Infrastructure Security or demonstrable equivalent experience.
• High level of proficiency in Cisco networking technologies required.
• Experience with Hyper-V and VMware.
• Experience using Network Captures and associated diagnostic software.
• Proficient in SonicWALL and eXtreme networking OS/IOS.
• Proficient knowledge of desktop operating systems, network operating systems, perimeter security devices, switching, routing, database, etc.
• Requires advanced troubleshooting skills.
• Proficient use of language when giving instructions in person, over e-mail, and over the telephone.
• Must possess good communication skills with co-workers and clients.
• Must demonstrate excellent time management skills.
• Leadership experience.
• Ability to understand our clients' business, develop client relationships and consistently deliver an exceptional client experience.
• Must excel in a dynamic work environment.
• Ability to consistently demonstrate strong personal accountability.
• Generate trust, provide effective leadership and contribute trust competencies.
• Ability to understand, operate and build our business
• Demonstrate competencies in accordance with the Performance Management Process.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, partners, public and external agencies.
• Prompt and dependable attendance.
• Willingness to work on a mutually agreed upon career path.
Eide Bailly Technology Consulting LLC, formerly Techwise, is a regional consulting services firm providing strategic consulting services; business management software solutions; technology auditing and security risk management; network and system implementation, integration, and support; and custom software application development.
Eide Bailly Technology Consulting is an affiliate of Eide Bailly, LLP. Our corporate office is located in Fargo, ND with additional offices in Minneapolis, MN, Billings, MT, Denver, CO, and Sioux Falls, SD.
Position comes with comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, and flexible spending account, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
Eide Bailly Technology Consulting is proud to be an EEO employer.
4310 17th Ave SW
Fargo ND 58103