Front Desk Hospitality - Part Time
(Variety of shifts available)
Responsible for providing excellent customer service to members, guests and co-workers while answering telephone calls, scanning membership cards, and assisting members with signing up for the courts and other programs. Responsible for the distribution of questions and requests to the management staff.
Education, Experience, & Skills (Minimum Requirement):
High School diploma or GED equivalent required. Must be CPR/AED and First Aid certified upon date of hire. If incumbent is not, must obtain within 30 days from date of hire.
Interacts with customers in a warm and friendly way.
Takes immediate action to meet customer requests or needs.
Listens to understand what customers have to say.
Recognizes safety hazards and takes corrective action; seeking assistance when needed.
Demonstrates knowledge of operational policies and procedures.
Performs work safely, without causing harm or risk to self, others or property.
Makes a decision considering the impact of the decision on other areas.
Initiates collaboration with others outside of service area.
Demonstrates personal commitment to the principles, values, and ethics of the organization.
Models accountability for learning by sharing knowledge and learning from others.
Builds effective working relationships.
Expresses appreciation to others for their work.
Treats others with respect.
Professionalism/Integrity - Models high standards of principles, values and ethics through policy decisions, professional duties, and personal actions in the organization and the community.
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrates skill in accessing, preparing and using information as relevant to position.
- Verbalizes and demonstrates knowledge of procedures for maintaining security, confidentiality and integrity of employee, patient, family and other medical information.
- Demonstrates skill in use of equipment relevant to position; verbalizes knowledge of appropriate safety procedures.
- Diagnoses equipment problems; fixes or seeks out someone to fix.
- Consistently informs appropriate person of problems encountered with repairs or calibration of equipment.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Knowledgeable of the Wellness Center programs and services.
- Maintains a positive attitude in a potentially stressful, visible job environment.
- Greets members, guests and participants with a smile and positive attitude; provides excellent customer service by assisting guests with questions, communicating requested information on programs and services and contacting the Program Coordinator to assist if necessary.
- Distributes equipment as needed in a friendly manner.
- Takes reservations for courts or programs as needed. Prepares daily sheets for the Racquetball and other courts.
- Keeps printed materials up to date and available.
- Answers and directs all incoming telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner including calls for management staff.
- Assists the Member Services Coordinator in their absence by offering facility tours/contacting the correct person to do so, assisting with membership sales and explaining various membership opportunities to prospective members and guests.
- Handles incoming money and balances daily receipts.
- Contacts Emergency Services or Manager on duty for any emergencies as necessary.
This position is classified as a Category III position under OSHA guidelines with no risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials.
2960 SETER PKWY
Fargo ND 58104