Production Operator I - Lakeville
Under general supervision operates welding, assembly or machining equipment or various types of presses in the Fabricating area.
1. Reads and understands simple blue prints and sketches.
2. Manufactures parts to blue prints and/or sketches using Operator Inspection Instructions (OII) as guide.
3. Inspects parts produced as instructed by Operator Inspection Instructions (OII), teacher, set-up person, lead-person or supervisor using tools such as tape measure, caliper, micrometer, protractor and document findings.
4. Upon completion of production operation, returns pattern, check fixture and any documentation forms to proper location.
5. Stacks parts, cleans machines or does other duties as assigned.
6. Operates various types and sizes of stamping presses in a safe and efficient manner or some machines including milling machines, CNC machines, spot welders, turret machines, rivet machine and others as instructed.
7. Uses software programs to enter time/payroll information, job information, etc.
8. Performs those duties as specified on the Daily Maintenance/Safety Checklist for equipment being operated.
9. Maintains a clean and safe work area.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: .
Graduation from high school or 18 years of age.
Experience and Skills Required:
1. Recent mechanical and shop experience that includes the following skills and abilities would be beneficial.
2. Some knowledge of the equipment, materials, methods and practices used in the production process.
3. Some knowledge of related safety requirements to include proper use of safety equipment and proper safety precautions
4. Ability to understand and follow routine oral and written instructions
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
6. Must have average math skills and mechanical ability.
Apply on-line or forward your resume and application in strict confidence to:
Human Resources Department
21673 Cedar Ave.
Lakeville, MN 55044
All employment offers are contingent on the successful passing of drug screening and pre-employment physical.
21673 Cedar Ave.
Lakeville MN 55044