The primary responsibilities of this job include effective implementation and management of lean tools, systems, and principles across all operations.
Job Duties Include:
- Interacting with personnel throughout the manufacturing facilities
- Supporting functions in the development and deployment of lean methodologies.
- Providing hands-on expertise, leadership, assistance, mentorship, and recommendations across the organization
Requirements for the Position:
- An applicable B.S. degree or equivalent experience successfully applying lean manufacturing techniques in manufacturing and transactional processes.
- Injection molding experience.
- Willingness and ability to work in each of the Wisconsin facilities based on Company need.
Apply by sending your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
700 Wolske Bay Rd
Menomonie WI 54751