The primary purpose of the job is to plan, coordinate and direct a quality assurance program designed to ensure quality production of products consistent with established standards.
Requirements for the Position:
- A Bachelors degree from a 4-year college or university
- Injection molding experience.
- Experience with FDA, GMP.
- Quality related courses and/or A.S.Q.C. certified
- Strong mathematics skills
- Basic knowledge in statistics, and the ability to use all QA equipment.
- At least 5 years of experience in quality control in an ISO 9001 environment.
- Experience in automated testing and stress testing.
- Strong training, communication and management skills
Apply by sending your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
700 Wolske Bay Rd
Menomonie WI 54751