SILICONE PRODUCTION MANAGER
Responsible for quality, efficiency, cost, and output of silicone production. Responsibilities include managing Production Supervisors and Scheduling while providing technical expertise, training, and guidance for all areas of Silicone. Company offers excellent salary, benefits and relocation assistance.
Requirements for the Position:
- Ability to plan and assign work, implement policies and procedures and recommend improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Ability to develop talent, implement lean manufacturing techniques and support work cells.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers
- Qualified candidates will possess demonstrably strong decision making and leadership skills.
- Experience managing lean initiatives, contract manufacturing and working in an ISO 13485 environment.
- Process experience is desirable.
Apply by sending your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
700 Wolske Bay Rd
Menomonie WI 54751