INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL INSTRUCTOR(S)
PART-TIME TEMPORARY, ON-CAMPUS
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Part-time classroom/lab instructor in the Instrumentation and Control program. Class times vary from 1 -3 hours in length. Classes include a variety of options based on individual's strengths and experience in relation to instrumentation and control systems and the equipment utilized in the industry. On-campus classroom/lab instruction required.
- Appropriate associate degree or strong record of active employment in the instrumentation field.
- Working knowledge of the controls used in fossil fueled power plants and/or process plants that may include: refineries, ethanol plants, gasification plants, petrochemical plants and related processing facilities.
- Working knowledge of computers and software applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Appropriate bachelor's degree.
- Extensive industry experience.
- Curriculum development, teaching and/or training experience.
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary will be based on degree and credit hours taught.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until filled. Applications must include the following: BSC faculty application form, cover letter, resume, and transcripts (undergraduate and graduate). (NOTE: Incomplete applications will not be considered.)
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible.
For more information or assistance contact: Human Resources (701) 224-5531. This position requires a criminal history record check.
Equal Opportunity Employer
1500 Edwards Avenue
Bismarck ND 58506