Customer Service Representative
Assists customers with questions regarding products, orders and other inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes incoming calls from Dealers and End Users and converts them into Dealer or direct sales.
- Quotes pricing and availability of product to Dealers and End Users.
- Processes orders
- Handles questions concerning warranty, products, shipping and returns. If needed, may refer questions to Supervisor
- Responds to voicemail messages and email correspondence that are distributed from Receptionist
- Follows up on Show Leads and converts these leads to sales.
- Sets up new SnowSport Dealers
- Enters customer information for sold prospects in CRM
- Keeps Supervisor appropriately up to date with relevant issues, questions, and work duties.
- Implements improvements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PO BOX 508
Jamestown ND 58402