The Research Analyst works with several diverse departments within Digi-Key to gather information for each
department's requests. The Research Analyst position requires highly developed research and analytical skills.
• Prepare resale price analyses comparing published Digi-Key resale prices to those of competing distributors
• Prepare cost, resale and market share analyses comparing Digi-Key suppliers who compete in the same
• Monitor sales, customer counts, and market share trends after pricing changes are made
• Prepare monthly sales and market share reports for management distribution
• Prepare reports and analyses for supplier meetings on topics such as customer counts, sales changes, sales by
• Maintain a database of market share data as sent to Digi-Key from various suppliers to create trend lines for
Digi-Key's distributor market share
• Maintain a history of sales and customer counts for each supplier
• Prepare supplier information and power point slides for trade shows such as EDS and Electronica
• Other duties as assigned
• Highly developed research and analytical skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of organizing work on a daily basis and meeting deadlines
• Proficient with computer software applications necessary for success including Excel, Word
• Able to communicate effectively with Digi-Key management and co-workers
• Excellent project management skills
• Bachelor level degree in related field preferred
All interested persons should complete an application online at www.digikey.com/careers, or submit a resume to email@example.com.
Selected candidates will be contacted for pre-employment testing or interviews.
701 Brooks Avenue South, Thief River Falls, MN 56701, USA. Digi-Key is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
701 Brooks Avenue South
Thief River Falls MN 56701