CNC Operator I
With minimal assistance, can modify and create simple programs and operate CNC equipment and maintain a high level of accuracy in the work produced.
1. Reviews programs ahead of time and downloads before next set-up.
2. With assistance, reviews die designs. Understands how the die is producing the finished part before machining is started.
3. With minimal direction, documents all pertinent information in the CAD. Files for easy retrieval to reproduce the part as needed.
4. Communicates with designers and toolmakers to gather information to complete jobs.
5. Solves problems with assistance from others (i.e., trouble with setting up block or modify a program).
6. Understands capabilities of CNC Mill to obtain maximum machine speed and necessary set-ups.
7. Sets up using fixtures, vices, clamps and all necessary cutters.
8. Performs basic maintenance on equipment.
9. Performs all duties in a safe manner, complying with the safety rules and regulations.
10. Maintains a safe and clean work area, assuming responsibility for equipment.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: .
Graduation from high school (or equivalent) plus two years of technical tooling training. Minimum two (2) years' directly related experience.
Apply on-line or forward your resume and application in strict confidence to:
Human Resources Department
21673 Cedar Ave.
Lakeville, MN 55044
All employment offers are contingent on the successful passing of drug screening and pre-employment physical.
1111 13th Avenue SE
Detroit Lakes MN 56501