- Apply via E-mail
- Apply in Person
General Manager, Casper, WY
The General Manager will be responsible for directing and coordinating all aspects of production in the Casper, WY manufacturing facility. The General Manager will lead the manufacturing team in the development and implementation of processes and procedures leading to the efficient and profitablemanufacture of finished goods. This position will work with other manufacturing facilities within the organization to share and implement best practices.
Essential Position Requirements:
• Implement Business Unit policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
• Participate in the review of financial statements and other
performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
• Determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Determine staffing requirements. Interview, hire, and train new employees and/or oversee those personnel processes.
• Manage personnel and assign duties as needed.
• Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
• Oversee plant financial budgets and request capital as needed.
• Work with Safety representatives to ensure a safe working environment.
• Drive change through continuous improvement and work with Continuous Improvement personnel.
• Assist sales personnel on sales forecasts and production capabilities.
• Ensure products meet quality requirements and customer specifications.
Education & Work Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Management, or other related field.
• 5 years of managerial experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• People management skills.
• Knowledge of ISO requirements.
• Process development skills.
• Must possess the skills necessary to serve as a team leader and participant in a team environment.
• Must have the demonstrated ability to provide production support in areas of safety, quality, throughput improvement, problem solving, and cost reduction.
• Honesty/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Accountability/Reliability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions and being dependable and trustworthy.
• Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
• Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
• Hearing must be in the normal range for telephone contacts.
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
PO Box 2044
Fargo ND 58107