As the nation's largest beet sugar producer, American Crystal Sugar Company is committed to finding ways to continually improve. It's why we reward people who take action, work smart, and reach further.
American Crystal Sugar Company is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Programmer at our Corporate Office in Moorhead, MN. The purpose of this position is to code, test, debug, document and install both new programs/technologies and changes to existing programs/technologies within a highly integrated systems. Direction and over site provided by the Sr. Systems Analyst to ensure accuracy and user satisfaction.
- Under direct supervision, this position writes code, tests assigned programs and functionality, utilizes root cause analysis to resolve issues. Installs both new and changed programs/technologies in the development department.
- Maintains IT system documentation; i.e. program, user, system and security documentation
- Completes assigned programming tasks; both individually and as a member of a project team.
- Completes assignments within IT Department standards and requirements in a timely and accurate manner. Reports status of work assignments on a regular basis to the supervisor.
- Questions regarding work assignments as well as IT Department standards and requirements are brought to the attention of the supervisor for resolution.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
To be successful in this position requires a minimum of a two-year technical degree in computer programming. Knowledge of SQL, database, COBOL, ABAP, SAP and Microsoft Office is preferred. Oral and written communication abilities, as well as the ability to work in a professional and business like manner with coworkers and users are required.
To apply, please complete a company application on our website at www.crystalsugar.com. Please attach a cover letter and resume to your application or send accompanying documents to email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
101 3rd St. N
Moorhead MN 56560