South Dakota Wheat Growers is an innovative grain and agronomy cooperative with more than 5,400 active member-owners in eastern North and South Dakota. Despite the name, our members now grow more corn and soybeans than they do wheat. Wheat Growers markets approximately 160 million bushels annually – and has been serving member-owners with pride and integrity since 1923.
- Assist producers in their farming operation needs.
- Sell seed, fertilizer, chemical and precision ag products.
- Assist producers in establishing crop production practices to maximize yield.
- Conduct sales calls to determine what motivates customers to buy and how you can satisfy needs with SDWG products and services.
- Scout fields.
- Develop methods for the control of weeds, crop disease, insects and pests.
Bachelor Degree in Agronomy or AA Degree in Agronomy; 3 to 5 years of experience and a successful sales track record. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. CDL beneficial, Certified Crop Advisor beneficial.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Profit Sharing, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Sick, Vacation, Holidays, Employee Retention Bonus and MORE!
To apply, please visit www.wheatgrowers.com and click on the careers and internships tab. Or send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
908 Lamont Street S
Aberdeen, SD 57401
908 Lamont Street South
Aberdeen SD 57401