Prairie St. John's, a 91-bed psychiatric care facility located in Fargo, North Dakota, has been providing services for children, adolescents and adults to address mental health issues, chemical dependency or addiction and co-occurring disorders since 1997. Prairie offers a full-service psychiatric and addiction Continuum of Care. This Continuum of Care includes inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization, residential treatment, intensive outpatient services and clinic services. Prairie St. John's currently has a part time Registered Nurse position available. The candidates selected will be responsible for the following:
• Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and supervise nursing care of patients.
• Completes nursing assessments.
• Processes physician orders
• Provides patient and family education
• Administers medications.
• Develops individual treatment plans based on Nursing Diagnosis and patient history.
• Intervenes with patients individually and in a group
• Documents patient status and care
• This position will be scheduled to work 32 hours per week from 11 pm until 7:30 am.
The following are the job requirements for the Registered Nurse position:
• Current licensure as an RN with the North Dakota State Board of Nurse Examiners
• Must have critical thinking skills, problem-solving and the ability to communicate and make safe judgment calls in stressful situations.
• Must be able to multi-task and communicate in a professional manner in both verbal and written format.
• Must have basic computer skills using Microsoft Office Outlook and email.
510 4th Street South
Fargo ND 58103