Prairie St. John's, a 110-bed psychiatric care facility located in Fargo, North Dakota, has been providing services for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors to address mental health issues, chemical dependency or addiction and co-occurring disorders since 1997. Prairie offers a full-service psychiatric and addiction Continuum of Care. This Continuum of Care includes inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization, residential treatment, intensive outpatient services and clinic services.
Prairie St. John's is currently seeking Registered Nurses to join our amazing and diverse team! No prior experience in behavioral health is required as we will provide you with the training you need. New graduates are welcome!
Team Based: This position works together with a highly skilled treatment team to complete assessments and evaluations, provide group therapy and case management, and develop both treatment and discharge plans.
Market Leader: Prairie St. John's is the region's largest, free-standing behavioral health facility offering a full Continuum of Care to people of all ages.
Professional Growth: Grow with us as we develop new services to best suit the needs of our patients and the community.
Make a Difference: This is an opportunity for an individual to develop skills to get patients with mental health and addiction challenges back to the life they want to live!
- Supervise nursing care of patients.
- Complete nursing assessments and documentation on patient status and care.
- Process and implement physician orders.
- Develop individual treatment plan based on Nursing Diagnosis and patient history.
- Administer medications.
- Intervene with patients individually and in a group setting.
- Provide education to patients and family members.
This position will be scheduled to work 40 hours per week from 11 pm - 7:30 am, including every other weekend.
- Current licensure as an RN with the North Dakota State Board of Nurse Examiners – new grads welcome!
- Must have critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to make safe judgment calls in patient care.
- Able to thoroughly and professionally communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office products and email.
We hope you will consider joining our team!
510 4th Street South
Fargo ND 58103