Facilities Associate II
The primary function of this position is to maintain the operating condition of building, equipment, outside premises and general housekeeping. Responsible for assisting with general repairs, and preventative maintenance. Utilize knowledge of fundamental janitorial, lawn care, snow removal and general carpentry skills in performing assignments.
- General housekeeping of production area and offices, and maintain building premise, such as lawn care and snow removal.
- Assist team members with general mechanical and carpentry projects.
- Perform required preventative maintenance and service in assigned areas.
- Assist team members in general scheduled or unscheduled repairs or maintenance of equipment.
- Empty trash and maintain a clean environment on a daily basis throughout the facility and premise.
Follow all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Follow and complete all GMP related paperwork; attend yearly training put on by supervisors.
Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of SHP.
The ability to provide prompt and reliable attendance
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to problem solve
- Capable of working in a team environment
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Experience Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred. Or; an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential responsibilities and duties of the job as listed above.
Equipment and Software Used:
- Manual and Electric pallet jacks
- Water treatment analysis gauges
- Refrigeration and A/C gauges
- Floor scrubber
- Power tools
- Garbage and cardboard compactor
- Lawn tractor and equipment
- Snow blower
- Snow thrower
- Salt spreader
Preventative Maintenance and Spare Parts Computerized Systems
- Microsoft Office Products
- General office equipment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position as required by state and federal law.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds - occasionally
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds - frequently
- Ability to climb a ladder or stairs - frequently
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, stand, and reach - frequently
4075 40th Ave SW
Fargo ND 58104