Winona Job & Career Fair
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
1pm - 4pm
1200 Storrs Pond Rd
Join us for the Winona Area Fall Job Fair 2018 at the Tandeski Center in Winona, MN!
Explore the variety of career opportunities from multiple employers across our region. Network with fellow job seekers and local employers. Whether you are 14 years of age, or 70 - or anywhere in between - there is an opportunity for you!
We will have Manufacturing, Retail, Health Care, Construction + MORE!
Employers are waiting to meet you! And there will be staff to help you!
When: Tuesday, October 23rd from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Where: Tandeski Center 1200 Storrs Pond RD (at MN SE Technical College)
Job Fair Tips:
- Bring many copies of your resume to submit to employers.
- Come prepared.
- Dress appropriately.
- Allow yourself adequate time.
- Get your bearings.
- Prioritize the employers you're most interested in.
- Introduce yourself and be prepared to give your "career pitch."
- Say thank you.
- Follow up within 24-48 hours after the career fair.
- Send a thank you note to the recruiters you talked to.
Resume Writing Tips:
- Format your resume so it is easy to read.
- Identify accomplishments, not just job descriptions.
- Write Your resume for the Industry.
- Replace your objective" with a "Career Summary"
- Network. And then network some more.
Sign into your JobsHQ account and add this job fair to your upcoming events - employers will be able to search for YOU!