Job Fair for LM Wind Power
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
4pm - 7pm
1580 S. 48 th St.
Grand Forks, ND
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is hiring IMMEDIATELY for weekday and weekend Production Technicians in Grand Forks, ND! These roles will primary be responsible for the preparation, building, and finishing of wind turbine blades.
- Multiple shifts (including weekends)
- Benefit eligible
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- No experience needed!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to train on day shift for 2 weeks
- Participation in regular safety meetings and adherence to company’s safety policies
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Familiarity with hand and/or power tool preferred
- Position may require climbing ladders, stairs, and walking on catwalks regularly
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds repetitively
When & Where:
Tuesday, January 22nd
3:00 pm – 6:00 pm @ LM Wind Power
1580 S. 48th St.
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Wednesday, January 23 rd
10:00 am – 1:00 pm @ Job Service - Fargo
1350 32nd St. S.
Fargo, ND 58103
2:30 pm – 4:30 pm @ Hillsboro Community Center
21 S. Main St.
Hillsboro, ND 58045
Don’t miss out on this great Direct Hire opportunity!
If you cannot make it OR you know someone else who is interested, feel free to call us at 701.213.6146, email 4601@KellyServices.com, or visit our website at www.KellyCareerNetwork.com.
We hope to see you there!