Contact: Fred Lundeby
2565 100th Ave NE
About Lundeby Manufacturing
Lundeby Manufacturing & Evergreens is looking for a full time/part-time welder to perform various welding duties in the manufacturing of new equipment. Welders work Monday-Friday 8:00A.M.to 5:00P.M. To apply email at email@example.com or call at 701-262-4721 and talk to Fred or Brandon Lundeby.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welding Experience Preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- 18 Years old at date of application
- Communication: Proficient English both written and verbal
Essential Duties-Basic MIG Welding and Fabrication Duties:
- Operate basic shop equipment, Oxy Acet Torch, Plasma Torch, Grinders, Press, and Etc.
- Follow directions of the supervisor
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Practice and enforce company's safety policies
- Great attitude and work ethic and work cooperatively with other employees
- Read and follow blue prints
- Mechanic Experience a plus-will train
- Other duties assigned
- Paid time off
- 401k plus 3% employee match
1 job with Lundeby Manufacturing
Lundeby Manufacturing and Evergreens is looking for a full-time/part-time welder to perform various welding duties in the manufacturing of new equi...