Moore Holding Company
444 Sheyenne St Ste 301
About Moore Holding Company
Moore Holding Company was born from the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) formed when Moore Engineering, Inc. became employee owned - partially in 1998 and 100% in 2004.
We've seen that employees at ESOP companies act like owners because they are owners.
There are many advantages ESOP companies enjoy, including:
Better performance during general economic downturns
Greater employee satisfaction.
We aim to bring these advantages to a larger group of employee owners by expanding our family of companies and fulfilling our mission of serving a sustainable community of employee owners.
We offer a generous roster of current employee benefits. Please contact us to learn more.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Program
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)