Interested in a job with Welcov? Check out these testimonials from our employees to see what they are saying.
"Home health allows me to get to know clients better than a nursing home setting and my job helps keep them in their homes longer. I like that the staff is always ready to help come up with solutions to any problems."
- Jeff Hoyt, Home Health Aide, Home Health of Red Oak
"I enjoy serving the residents and I love to see the smile. The unconditional love, jokes, hugs and laughs and special moments mean a lot to me."
- Marlene Galvan, Dietary Aide, Goshen Healthcare Community
"I love the residents and I feel like they are family to me and I enjoy coming to work and helping them out to make sure they are comfortable."
- Ron Jiskra, Housekeeper, Bethel Healthcare Community
"I look at it as having 50+ grandparents. I have been doing this job for 25 years and couldn't see myself doing anything else. I love my job from the bottom of my heart - it's what keeps me going day in and day out."
- Tammy Sciaretta, Nursing Assistant Coordinator, Lake View Healthcare Community
"I enjoy working with patients who are on vents and trachs that is my passion."
- Amei Xeemthao, RN, Bethel Healthcare Community
"With the exception of my children, I can't think of anything more rewarding than creating best-in-class communities for our well-deserving seniors."
- Deb Wagner, Executive Director, The Welstone Indpendent Living
"I appreciate the "can do" spirit in our office. Other associates are relying on me to give 100% when preparing and processing payroll so it's timely and accurate, which is very important to me."
- Jennifer Johnson, Corporate Payroll Coordinator
At Welcov Healthcare, our associates are the most important resource in our commitment of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
This employer is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?