Shooting Star Casino
About Shooting Star Casino
A STELLAR PLACE TO WORK
We’re always looking for talented folks who want to give our guests the Star treatment!
- Best wages in the area with new living wage and salary plan
- Employer-funded medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Employer-funded defined benefit retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Reduced meal
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Team member fun events
- Education assistance
- *Shift differential of additional $1.25/hr for swing and night shift and an additional weekend differential of $1.25/hr. Requirements based on position. Available for hours worked after a team member completes their 90-day probationary time frame.
5 jobs with Shooting Star Casino
Responsible to provide Casino wide training to support and maximize the efficiency.
This position is responsible for the daily front desk operations of the Shooting Star Casino, Hotel & Event Center
Responsible for editing and maintaining all functional aspects of Hotel Property Management System (PMS)
Responsible for the counting of currency of the Shooting Star Casino.
This position provides efficient and courteous service to customers.