Bear Creek Services Inc
3108 Highway 52 N
About Bear Creek Services Inc
Through on-the-job trainings, paid training sessions throughout the year, and other opportunities available in the community, we ensure that all our employees have the knowledge they need to do their best work.
Employees who work 30+ hours per week will receive additional benefits after completing 30 days of employment. These benefits include:
- Personal time off (PTO) is accrued based on the number of hours worked per week. PTO is also available to employees who work 25+ hours per week.
- Medical insurance plan includes preventative care and includes cancer screening, routine vision exams and prescription drug coverage
- Dental insurance plan offers a wide range of services and preventive care
- Life and accident insurance offers company-paid plans to protect against financial hardship in the event of injury or death
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance can replace a portion of income if an employee is unable to work due to illness or disability
- Retirement (403B) plan with a match has diversified investment options with contributions through payroll deductions
- Employee Assistance Program consists of free, confidential and professional assistance for personal and work-related issues that you and your family might be having
Join our team!
This employer is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?