Farm Bureau Financial Services - Jeff Nuese
2400 N Main St
About Farm Bureau Financial Services - Jeff Nuese
Being a Farm Bureau Agent is about building your own business by cultivating relationships, being an advocate for people in your community, and identifying the everyday risk of our client members in order to protect livelihoods and futures. This opportunity gives you the chance to work for yourself but not by yourself.
Why Farm Bureau is different
- Protecting Livelihoods and Futures- we’ve got it covered with a wide variety of property/casualty, life insurance, and annuity products.
- Farm Bureau invests heavily in training and development. We invest over $250,000 in the first 3 years as a new agent.
- Additional startup funding-Instead of charging you a franchise fee, to launch your business, we pay YOU additional startup funding above and beyond what you have earned in commissions.
- Dedicated Team- Along the way, you’ll be backed by a team of talented supportive people including; an Agency Manager, Assistant Agency Manager, Field Training Consultant, Field Commercial Underwriter, Field Ag Underwriter, Regional Financial Consultant, Sales Coach, Just in Time team, and more
- A.M Best “A” Company- Farm Bureau’s positive rating attributes include the strong risk-adjusted capitalization, favorable five-year operating performance and well-established market presence.
This employer is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?