12700 Nicollet Avenue
About Thrivent Financial
With us, you’ll enjoy:
• Paid training and the option of a paid licensing program
• Opportunity for a salary OR unlimited earning potential through a commission and incentive pay structure. Ongoing incentives include those for maintaining, building and strengthening member relationships in addition to product sales.
• A benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
• Unique benefits such as Pension and 401(k) plan, retiree medical plan and generosity benefits such as our gift match program.
• Ongoing opportunities for training and professional growth. Qualities that will help you succeed: We’re looking for men and women who are: • Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful.
• Entrepreneurial and have a business owner mindset
• Honest, dependable and trustworthy.
• Driven to succeed and are motivated to help others.
• Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial guidance.
• Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Job Requirements
• Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
• Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
• Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met. Apply today! If our opportunity sounds like the perfect fit for you