Merchandise and Marketing Coordinator
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 Depending on Qualifications
MDHA’s Merchandise and Marketing Coordinator is a full-time position (40 hours/week). The position is responsible for all aspects of retail and wholesale merchandising under the MDHA brand. This includes apparel and other items relating to hunting and the outdoors such as guns, equipment, art, collectibles and more.
- Three years marketing and wholesale/retail experience
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of hunting and outdoor-related merchandise
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Shipping and receiving knowledge
- Inventory management and control experience
- Federal Firearms Licensing (FFL) procedures experience
- Outdoor enthusiast
- Familiarity with Quickbooks
- Marketing/Sales Management degree
Job duties include but are not limited to: selecting and ordering merchandise that will appeal to MDHA’s members and chapters; marketing; selling ads for MDHA’s Whitetales magazine; recruitment of corporate sponsors and advertisers. Position requires merchandise ordering and receiving, warehousing, inventory control, and fulfilling orders. Additionally, this position will work closely with MDHA’s Executive Director and staff in marketing and promoting MDHA through sport and trade shows, banquets, press releases, website, social media including Facebook, Twitter, etc., and additional duties as assigned by Executive Director.
Apply by email below by sending your resume, cover letter and three references to Leah Braford, MDHA Executive Assistant, (Subject Line: Merchandise and Marketing Coordinator), or via regular mail at MDHA, Attn: Leah Braford, 460 Peterson Road, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.
Deadline: July 26, 2019.
For questions, call Leah at (218) 327-1103 ext. 14.
Apply for Merchandise and Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly