Direct Support Professional
Preventing Youth Homelessness!
Provide supervision and support to ages 16-26 in Transitional Living program assist w/daily living, youth interaction, and community participation.
Overnight, must be able to work some weekends. PT & Relief Available now.
High school diploma or GED and at least 18 years of age. Prefer a minimum of two year's college course work and sufficient training to work as a team member in providing a program that assists people in developing a sense of well being and skills that enable guests to learn and function with greater self sufficiency and independence. Prefer a minimum of one year's experience working with transition age youth. Ability to relate to management, peers, and people supported. Established time management skills and ability to organize workload.
Direct Support Professional - Responsibilities:
* Provide supervision and support to TYS participants while demonstrating positive peer interaction.
* Assist in the preparation of meals and provide hands-on training to TYS participants.
* Complete assigned cleaning tasks.
* Refer program participants to Therapeutic Case Manager for formal needs assessments and on-going case planning and management.
* Inform program administrators of programming needs by contributing to program needs lists.
* Attend meetings for administrative, supervisory,and program planning meetings.
* Records daily census, daily programming logs,supply donation documentation, kitchen documentation, and cleaning.
Click "apply" to apply online or apply in person at 2902 S University, Fargo.