Packaging Production Designer
Our rapidly expanding client is recognized by the Fortune 500 as one of the nation's fastest growing companies. This organization values the importance of creating a remarkable guest experience while striving to have continuous innovation.
We are looking for the next Production Designer to think of product packaging from various aspects and be able to develop a packaging solution that helps to sell more of the product in the long run for our client.
Design comes naturally to you. You are a great listener to your coworkers as well as collaborative with multiple designers within an organization. You are great at producing a product that is eye-catching, on-brand, and safe for consumers. Not only do you understand design, but the business, accounting, and health and safety aspects are noted as well.
- Collaborate with team members and designers to ensure packaging meets branding and marketing goals
- Analyze market trends, customer needs, and product details to conceptualize effective packaging designs
- Assess industry standards and requirements and implement them effectively into the packaging of a product
- Use software and designs programs, photography, 3D software programs to bring packaging concepts to life
- Bachelors degree
- 3 - 5 years of the previous packaging and/or in-store signage experience
- Experience creating print-ready mechanical files
- Strong Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong Portfolio
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Google (4.6/5) Glassdoor (4.7/5) Indeed (4.7/5)