Tharaldson Ethanol, the ethanol plant located in Casselton, ND, is accepting applications for an E&I Technician.
Responsible for the repair and maintenance of the plant equipment, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
A successful E&I Technician candidate should have experience with electrical and instrumentation repairs and maintenance of large machinery and equipment, as well as a willingness to learn procedures for the Ethanol industry.
Essential Functions & Basic Duties:
* Participate in the plant electrical and maintenance program. Repair or replace plant electrical and automation equipment or systems on a scheduled or emergency basis.
* Perform preventative maintenance activities as required.
* Communicate directly with production and shipping/receiving department to coordinate maintenance and repair work.
* Assist with diagnosing and trouble-shooting plant electrical and automation related issues.
5. Assist with new installations and other projects, as requested by the supervisor.
* Work with engineer and external contractors to plan and implement installation of new equipment or systems.
* Participate in safety, health, and environmental programs.
8. Know and understand city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to maintenance and plant equipment, and work in a manner to ensure that these regulations are met at all times.
* Work in a safe manner at all times.
* Participate in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
* Be available for overtime work on a scheduled or call-in basis as required.
We offer on-the-job training and an excellent benefits program.
Click "apply" to email your resume or apply in person at:
3549 153rd Ave SE
Casselton, ND 58012
Apply for E&I Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly