Watch this video to learn more about working for LP Buildling Solutions
LP has helped develop careers in the building industry for more than 40 years. Our team of talented and hardworking people help create a positive culture and challenging work environment that offers advancement opportunities.
LP Building Solutions is a Fortune 1000 leading global manufacturer of engineered wood products located in the heart of downtown Nashville. At LP, creating new solutions for building is who we are. Since we pioneered our first engineered wood product, we’ve been continually creating better products to fit the changing needs of the building industry.
LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry.
To provide general relief in support of line positions, under daily direction.
* Provide general relief in support of line positions during breaks as assigned.
* Perform general clean-up and utility duties under daily direction from supervisor, including sweeping floors, cutting/moving lawns, picking up trash, painting, cleaning equipment, etc.
* Perform other duties as necessary.
* Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Time management skills.
* Knowledge of line position duties and functions.
* Knowledge of general plant clean-up and utility functions.
* Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations.
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* 3 months experience required.
* Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
* Plant environment
LP offers comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
Qualified women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
You must apply by Sunday, September 1, 2019 to be considered for our current openings. No phone calls, please!
Click Apply Today!
Equal Opportunity Employer