Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Start your Year with a new job and a great team! New Retention Incentives up to $7000!! NEW PAY RATES!
Volunteers of America is looking for full and part-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our team at our beautiful Rochester Rehab Living Center in Rochester, MN! (Please see below.)
*** Full Time & Part Time 12-hr AM Shift Nurse (7:00a-7:30p)
*** Full/Part Time AM/PM Shift Nurses (7:00a - 3:30p 3:00p-11:30p)
If you love seniors and wish to make a difference - come join us!
In return for your service - we offer top benefits, scholarships, and a fun and supportive environment.
1. Listen to shift report and keep open lines of communication with supervisor, co-workers and on-coming shift.
2. Make rounds to residents to observe their physical and psychosocial status.
3. Assign personnel appropriately to meet resident needs.
4. Ensure that unit personnel and volunteers on your shift are carrying out their assignments.
5. Administers prescribed medications and treatments per MD orders.
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Minnesota.
2. Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
3. Ability to prioritize duties.
4. Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
5. Ability to understand residents’ charts, doctor’s orders, residents’ plan of care, medication orders.
6. Must posses the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
7. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.