The Support Specialist provides service to designated individuals with developmental disabilities to effectively carry out instructions and supervise work production. The Support Specialists help clients develop their abilities, strategies, teach job-specific skills and appropriate work behaviors. This position will become accustomed with the background, specific needs, and safety precautions for each client in their assigned area.
- A High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year related work experience desired.
- Must pass both the State of Minnesota Department of Human Services background check and physical exam.
- Have a valid driver's license, clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- Solid interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong compassion and understanding to the needs of individuals.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ensure the security and protection of clients at work.
MRCI has a comprehensive benefits package which includes: 12 Paid Holidays, Health and Dental Insurance, Vacation and Sick leave available after 90 days, 403b Retirement with employer match, and employer funded Heath Savings Account (HSA).