Sanitation Operator - Crookston, MN
Kelly Services is seeking qualified applicants for a 1st shift Sanitation Operator for a premier food processing company in Crookston, MN. The key role of the sanitation operator is to maintain cleanliness of machines and processing floor. This will include cleaning the machines between product lines and general housekeeping items to ensure the highest quality standards are met. Hours for the 1st shift are from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm on Monday – Thursday with potential overtime worked on Friday.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Team player
- Basic math skills
- Detail orientated
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Food industry experience and knowledge of GMP preferred, but willing to train the right candidates
- Able to consistently lift up to 50 pounds above shoulders
- Must be able to tolerate standing for long periods of time (8-12) hours
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent
For immediate consideration, please call our office at 701-281-4850 or send your resume to email@example.com with “Crookston Sanitation Operator” in the subject line. To view all of our career opportunities, please visit www.kellycareernetwork.com or download our "Kelly Jobs" app on the App Store or Play Store. We are open until 7:00pm on Tuesday's!
**Let us help advance your career today!**