Executive Director of Assessment, Accreditation and Research
Under the direction of the Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs, provide leadership and supervision for accreditation, institutional research, grant coordination and academic assessment. Work with departments, deans, administrators and committees to coordinate assessment and accreditation activities across the institution. This will include data driven/informed decision making for program assessment, student learning outcomes, and student satisfaction measurement. Manage institutional research functions, serve as the Accreditation Liaison Officer (ALO), provide oversight of program reviews and assist programs and departments to develop and implement their assessment plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, educational administration, business administration, quantitative social science (e.g. psychology, sociology), data science or other research related discipline and three years of related experience
- Two years of experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of Higher Learning Commission accreditation criteria and requirements (particularly AQUIP or Open Pathway)
- Knowledge of a variety of governing compliance agencies as well as their regulations and policies
- Ability to supervise effectively and work with all faculty and staff members
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and in oral presentations
- Ability to work with computers and the applicable software to run programs needed by the center
- Three or more years of increasing responsibility in assessment, accreditation, or research offices in higher education
- Knowledge of MinnState policy, procedures and contractual requirements
- Ability to work in a dynamic training environment
Click Apply Today for all the details to be considered.