This person will promote a friendly, efficient and courteous experience, providing all guests with quality service prior to and throughout their stay. They will maintain the grounds of the Training Center and all surrounding property. They will be responsible to maintain lawn care, grounds, maintenance equipment, facilities maintenance, and support guests at the go-kart and skeet shoot sites. They will maintain a high-level standard in their work throughout the facility. The season typically begins in April and ends in October.
Specific Duties Include:
Specific Duties Include:
- Maintain all equipment and facilities.
- Responsibilities include ensuring the mowing the lawn, trimming, fertilizing, digging, racking, sprinkler maintenance, snow removal, painting, general maintenance, tools, pool, spa, water toys and equipment maintenance are being completed.
- Maintain waterfront maintenance including all equipment, watercrafts, water toys, docks and lifts.
- Proactively help other team members as needed in order to prepare for events and maintenance needs.
- Monitor and report necessary repairs and replacements.
- Check and purchase maintenance supplies to maintain adequate levels, restock as needed.
- Support and monitor guests utilizing the go-kart and skeet shoot sites.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of R.D. Offutt Company.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials.
- Attention to detail.
- Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.