Warranty Manager - Corporate Location (Fargo, ND)
Warranty Manager - Corporate (Fargo, ND)
As the Warranty Manager, you would be responsible managing the warranty department by managing claim administration, managing work orders, delegating tasks to the team and overseeing machine deliveries. If you are passionate about the heavy equipment and the Agriculture industry and have related experience, read the job description below and apply today!
• Claims Administration
• Monitors claims, credits, and accounting.
• Reviews claim statuses, balances and volumes.
• Reviews expenses and clearing accounts.
• Warranty troubleshooting coordination and information calls.
• Warranty department training and assistance.
• Service department training and assistance.
• Sales, Corporate, Caterpillar and outside vendor coordination.
• Monitors and maintains warranty registrations and machine population.
• Oversees and assists setup of machine deliveries and coverage.
• New system setups, troubleshoots, and maintains.
• Warranty and service work order systems.
• Truck engine and parts inventory division’s claims & accounting.
• Assists TEPS dealers with system and claims.
• Fills-in and assists techs in submitting claims
• Works within and promotes vision, mission, and values of BMC.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Supervises the Warranty Department.
• Organizes, communicates, and delegates responsibilities and priorities to subordinates to ensure the successful operation of the department.
• Provides regular and timely feedback that recognizes employee performance, motivating employees and promoting self-development.
• Communicates with and coaches employees on assignments, providing technical expertise as needed.
• Selects, trains and develops employees consistent with department/division goals, providing coaching on career development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field or equivalent combination of experience, training/or education required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic mechanical aptitude
• Reasoning ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Basic knowledge of accounting and equipment financing
• Good computer skills (Microsoft products)
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 18 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. We are looking for self-motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join us in our continued success. If you desire to start your career with our team, here are some things we offer within our full benefits package:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Maternity Benefit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(K) Plan
• Profit Sharing Plan/Vocational Pension Plan