Application Sales Professional - Pierre
Application Sales Professional – Pierre
Do you want to work independently but still be part of a great team? Does the opportunity to meet new people, build relationships and help people grow their business sound like a great way to make a difference in your community? Business is booming in Pierre, and we need a dynamic sales professional to help us make connections. This is a sales role with an opportunity to grow professionally with a premier equipment provider with a 65 year presence in the marketplace.
• Keeps in contact with Ag Producers, professional applicators and cooperatives to continue and develop relationships with Butler Machinery Company.
• Sales of machines.
• Appraises used application equipment.
• Promotes entire product line that Butler Machinery Company represents to applicators and cooperatives in the appropriate states.
• Promotes Butler Machinery Company’s product support (parts and service).
• Promotes Butler Machinery Company Support Center.
• Generates sales leads for other BMC sales personnel.
• Cooperates and is involved with BMC service department to service machines when issues arise.
• Communicates with BMC technical communicators and managers in helping to identify machine issues and PDI issues early on to prevent downtime.
• Conducts customer operator training.
• Involvement in corporate meetings, training store meetings, customer care clinics, appreciation breakfasts, shows and other company events.
• Ability to complete machine start-ups for new and used equipment independently.
• Conducts machine demonstrations including proper qualifications, demonstrating and follow up.
• Communicates through email to keep records of issues until they are resolved.
• Fosters a culture of team work between the application division and the rest of BMC.
• Assists with BMC associate training for other sales personnel, parts and service.
• Works with and builds relationships with national accounts to gain business for BMC as a whole.
• Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule and remain accessible to customers outside normal business hours.
• Live within assigned geographical territory
• Works within and promotes vision, mission, and values of BMC.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field or equivalent combination of experience, training/or education required
• Individual who is energetic and self-motivated
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills
• Ability to understand and communicate basic financing with customers
• Computer experience is essential with experience in Microsoft Office needed
• Previous sales experience and knowledge of application equipment preferred
• Ability to work additional hours in the evening and weekends if needed
• Must have and maintain a clean driving record
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 18 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. We are looking for self-motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join us in our continued success. If you desire to start your career with our team, here are some things we offer within our full benefits package:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Maternity Benefit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(K) Plan
• Profit Sharing Plan/Vocational Pension Plan